Have you ever made a Vision Board? or a Manifestation Board, a Dream Board?
Maybe it’s time. It’s such a valuable, not to mention really fun, tool to create and use to help you discover and manifest the things that are important to you – things, experiences, the lifestyle that you desire.
It may sound a little “out there” or unscientific, but it is one of the most influential things you can do to help turn these desires into reality in your life.
You will use this Vision Board to inspire and motivate these things to come into your life. It will help to harness the power of your dreams. And it is very powerful, if you use it daily and with conviction.
Ask the universe for what you want. Learn, to say “Yes, please!
A photo of my vision board:
Let’s get started:
- First, you’ll need some magazines or other publications. Make a list of things that you want to attract into your life or have more of. Look on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or search online for photos and quotes, or just words you piece together and assemble.
- Choose a location for your board. It should be somewhere that you will see everyday, hopefully at the beginning of each day, so that you can spend a few minutes visualizing these things in quiet and preferably alone.
- Assemble your board. I use cork squares and attach my items with clear push pins in a random order. I like this, but you may want yours to be in some specific order, or in a symmetric pattern. I have photos, words, mementos, and colors that I love. Don’t worry about what other people might do or want or think. This is your vision. The more it represents you and want you truly want, the better it will work. You can change it and morph it whenever you want.
- Now, this part might sound a little strange, but it is important. Always ask for more or better than, and always express thankfulness ahead of receiving. In order to receive what it is you are asking for, you need to be ready.
- Have patience and continue. Trust that there are powers greater than you, at work with your thoughts to assist in bringing the best outcome for you.
Here’s another photo of mine. Remember, use whatever moves you.
One of my manifestations is to be able to help other women, and pay it forward. I have manifested this and it is now happening. I find that my daily visualizing ritual has helped me be more peaceful and accepting along my journey and I hope that it has a similar affect in your life. Another one of my manifestations is to be able to travel more often to Italy.
As part of Curated Over 40, I am hosting a small, intimate and authentic retreat for women in Italy. “Soul Trips” will enrich your mind and soul. I call it Soul Trip because it’s a retreat for women in Italy where your senses will be awakened and your soul will be enriched by this type of travel.
What do you want more of in your life? Are you ready to ask for it?
I hope that you enjoy the process of putting together your Vision Board and practicing your daily visualizing ritual.
Please feel free to ask questions and post comments, even photos if you’d like. I always love hearing from you all.
Here’s to your journey!